Navigation and public searching of this website are subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Guarantees, Responsibilities and Damages
1. M. Dias Branco does not guarantee that the contents, instruments and materials contained, utilized and offered in this website are exactly up-to-date or complete and does not accept responsibility for damages caused by eventual errors of content or shortcomings of equipment.
2. The Company does not accept express or tacit responsibility for the improper use of the information, instruments or materials made available and/or of the equipment used for this website, for whatever purpose made by any user, who has entire responsibility for eventual harm done to their own rights or of third parties, whether or not caused by this improper use.
3. Under no circumstances, will M. Dias Branco, its directors, executive officers or employees be held responsible for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising out of the connection with this website or use on its part or incapacity of use by anyone, or with regard to any shortcoming in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown of line or of the system, even if the Company or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The adequate provisioning of all the resources of the Internet, without exception, is the entire responsibility of the user of this website.
5. M. Dias Branco does not accept responsibility for the contents of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) the address of whose website is available to them. The Company does not guarantee the compensation of any damage caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
7. An investment in securities involves a high degree of risk. Please review the Company’s Risk Factors.
Confidential Nature of the User´s Information
Author´s Copyrights and Intellectual Property
Unless there is any regulation to the contrary, all the contents of the pages of this website, such as information, materials, tools, paging, graphs and drawings belong to M. Dias Branco or to third parties, who have legally ceded their rights of usage.
Comments on EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA
From time to time, M. Dias Branco discloses so-called non-GAAP financial measures, primarily EBITDA Adjusted EBITDA. EBITDA means net income before net financial expenses, income and social contribution taxes, depreciation, amortization and non-operating result. Adjusted EBITDA means EBITDA adjusted with the adding of: (i) taxes which do not represent effective cash disbursements in paying such levies; and (ii) non-recurring items of the income of statement. EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA are not Brazilian or the U.S. GAAP measurement, do not represent cash flows for the periods presented and should not be considered alternatives to net income as indicators of M. Dias Branco’s operating performance or as alternatives to cash flows as indicators of liquidity. EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA do not have standardized meanings and M. Dias Branco’s definition of EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA may not be comparable to EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA as used by other companies.
Although the EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA do not provide, according to the Brazilian Accounting Principles (BR GAAP) or the U.S. Accounting Principles (US GAAP), measures of the operational cash flows, M. Dias Branco management uses EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA to measure its operating performance. Additionally, the Company management believes that disclosure of EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA can provide useful information to investors, financial analysts and the public in their review of the Company’s operating performance and its comparison to the operating performance of other companies in the same industry and other industries.
Note: Having accessed this website and some of its pages, the user will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions here laid down. Therefore, please cease the navigation and public searching of the pages of this website in the event of your not agreeing with all of the above Terms and Conditions.